Thursday 1 November 2012

Christmas Decorations

I think I'm hitting my Christmas stride a bit early this year... I've bought most of the presents I need to, I've got advent calendars in, I've eaten more Christmas pudding than I dare to admit, and now I'm thinking about the Christmas decorations I want to make! I know, it's early... But I'd rather embrace the Christmas spirit than let the festivities pass me by!

You may remember at the end of last year I made a list of Christmas decs I didn't have time to make? Let's refresh:

3D Snowflakes

Crochet Christmas Trees

Beaded Snowflakes
 From Christmas Projects [also, 3D ones]

My list also mentions crocheted robins, Christmas puddings, snowmen heads and Father Christmas heads (err, that sounded creepier than I meant!), and maybe even a nativity scene... Though something tells me that might not happen in time! Although I think I'm looking at this pattern if I do :)


I've also found some more ideas, though! 

 Twiggy Christmas Trees

Felt Christmas Tree

I've decided to add to this list as I find new things...

Gingerbread Cookie Garland
From Glorious Treats

Impressed Clay Ornaments
From GardenMama

Crochet Owl Ornaments
From Hopscotch Lane

Paper Baubles
From The Guardian

Crochet Granny Star
From Petals to Picots

Crochet Christmas Trees
 From little woollie (which also make me think of piles of granny circles stacked into a tree...)

Crochet Star
 From ATERGcrochet

Crochet Bauble
From ATERGcrochet

Kusudama
From Folding Trees

I am also excited by this collection of origami stars!

So, what's on your To Make list for the Christmas season?! I'd love to know :) I'm currently working on a rather special stocking for my husband, which I'll share as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...