Sunday 16 December 2012

Inspire: Andrew Osokin's Macro Ice Photography


When I'm deciding what to share for Inspire each fortnight, I think about any creativity that I have seen recently that has sparked an idea in me, or stuck by me in my day to day life.


These icy macro photographs sum that up completely. We had beautiful frosty weather earlier this week, coupled with gorgeous sunlight. And whilst I wasn't well enough to do any specific photography, every time I looked around me I was reminded of these photographs, and deeply inspired to recreate my experience of ice in a similar way.


Now I am just desperately hoping for another clear icy spell (and enough health to get out!) before next spring!


Definitely go and check out more of Andrew's work here, via Colossal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...