Saturday 2 February 2013

Motivational Bundle [& Free Printable]


You may have seen this motivational bundle around the internet? Well, when I saw it I loved the idea, but it wasn't quite right for my intended recipients - partly because it's not easy to find Hershey's Hugs and Kisses in the UK, and partly because edible items aren't always appropriate. And so, I came up with this variation.

You may recognise the felt hearts from my Felt Heart Ornaments post? And I packaged everything up, with some tissue paper, in the origami boxes from this Tried & Tested post - everything has it's purpose!

If you'd like to make one using the same elements, I have uploaded a PDF version of the text here, which you're welcome to use to bring motivation to your friends :)

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet idea! I had not seen this before. Now I want to make them for my daughters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would be a lovely gift for your daughters :)
      Helen x

      Delete
  2. What a great idea Helen - I can think of a few recipients already!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute way to bundle up those gifts. I used to make these kits and sell them on my market stall. I was amazed at how many different ones there are lists for on the internet - kits to suit every occasion, hobby or person!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill - I didn't realise there are so many variations!
      Helen x

      Delete
  4. This. is. genius! I absolutely love your non-food version. I really want to make these myself now :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...