Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tried and Tested Tip Number 25 [3D Crochet Butterfly]


I recently became involved in a local yarnbombing project, centred around butterflies... I can't say more than that, but I will shares photos when I can!


I am viewing this opportunity as a chance to try out various butterfly patterns I have sat on my to do list. Some are super simple (such as the 2D version of this that I will share for the next Tried & Tested), and others are so very complex that they might not quite make it in time for the yarnbombing!


This butterfly is made from a lovely little pattern by The Left Side of Crochet. It reminded me a lot of a previous pattern I shared here. However, using the same wool as previously, and a 2.5mm hook, it came out quite a bit bigger than them! It is a lovely shaped butterfly, which can even stand up by itself, and I really recommend trying it :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Butterfly!

    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your motivational bundle on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 140
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...