Wednesday 26 March 2014

Foxglove for Mother's Day


On the door to my art room I have a beautiful Jemima Puddleduck plaque, and the foxgloves in the background caught my eye whilst thinking about card designs. After a Google, I couldn't find any foxglove designs I liked enough to transform into a card, so I snapped a photo of my plaque, and Photoshopped it into a basic outline. I was then able to use this to create a template for all my paper shapes. It was still horribly fiddly cutting such small pieces of paper, but I think it was a success :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...