Sunday 7 June 2015

"Gorjuss" Nature Stamped Cards


As I mentioned in my recent Gorjuss stamped cards post, the set of stamps I received came with some cute nature themed stamps, including a hedgehog, a mushroom and a fox.


These stamps are pretty small, but they come together nicely to make a card. I stamped them on watercolour paper for more texture, before layering them. I added some bronze colour to the mushroom with a gel pen, and added some more mini gems which I also mentioned in the last post - they really are tiny! I love that I've been able to create a more masculine (and autumnal!) card from a very girly stamp set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...