Sunday 19 July 2015

Fircone Firelighters


When I saw Circle of Pinetrees share their Pinecone Firelighters a couple of years ago, they went straight on my to do list! Referencing both her tutorial and Walter and Me's tutorial, I eventually got round to making some in time for this year's Father's Day! My Dad has a chiminea in his garden, so I thought this would be a great unusual gift for him.


I dipped about a dozen fircones using mandarin and cassis scented tealights from eBay, which worked out really well as they were white in colour and I didn't need to add essential oils. I packaged them in a simple box, and made my own label featuring this drawing. Never forget the power of beautiful wrapping when presenting a homemade gift. They were delightfully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...