Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas 2015 - Treat Cones for the Tree


Like many of us, my husband likes some chocolate coins around this time of year. The thing is, I never quite know what to do with them...


Whilst reading Handmade Christmas, I saw this idea mentioned. Making little cones out of paper and hanging them from the branches of the tree - for us, it is the perfect solution!


I decorated ours a few different ways, one with glitter, one with holographic sequins, and a couple with a punched pattern, using my parchment embossing tools. I think they'll be empty fairly quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...