Saturday 2 July 2016

Pink Hearts Anniversary Card


Last time I used this stamp I experimented with white embossing powder, but this time I decided to stick with black. I stamped it on to some mottled ivory card, and coloured it in with watercolours. The image is then mounted on the sparkly, slightly corrugated grey card I keep talking about, and dark pink pearly paper. I love how well this matches with the paint colour! I added some extra off-white pearl paper to the background as I love it when things are a bit quirky and off centre :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...