Wednesday 25 January 2017

3D Lego Card


Inspired by a design I saw online, I must say that I am pretty pleased with this card! It is simple yet so effective, and really colourful without being garish. The Lego bricks are simple squares, rectangles and circles mounted together - I attached the circles with foam pads in order to create the 3D effect. Next time I think I would use card rather than paper, just so the circles stand up better to going through the postal system! I think I might be using this a lot more in the future - just like Lego, this card crosses gender and age boundaries. I sent this particular card to the Lego company itself, and was thrilled to receive a reply!

1 comment:

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...