Sunday 5 February 2017

Festive February: Bauble Gift Tags


When I thought about making gift tags, I decided I wanted to stick with my Christmas card theme of baubles - made much easier with a large circle punch! I took a large sheet of textured cream card, and painted stripes of white and metallic gold across it in different widths. I then punched out the circles I needed, and added extra details to them with Liquid Pearls, before attaching them to presents with sparkly gold thread. I thought they also looked a bit like planets! Maybe that will be a future project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...