Sunday 5 March 2017

Forever Friends Baby Card


One of my relatives recently gave birth to a baby boy, giving me the perfect excuse to use this (new to me) Forever Friends stamp! It is quite dinky but so cute. I added colour using Whisper Strokes pens, with a touch of blue to emphasise the white of the nappy. I love how these pens allow you to shade. I layered the stamped image up with some patterned paper, brown parcel paper, and a sticker from my stash. I like the rustic texture the brown parcel paper lends to such a clean cut design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...