Wednesday 17 May 2017

Pua Sketch [Moana]


We're a bit Moana-mad in our household. No, we don't have any children... But who can resist songs as catchy as "You're Welcome" and characters as adorable as Pua the pig?! Not us, that's for sure. Though personally I'm more of the village crazy lady!


Anyway, when deciding on a Birthday card for my husband I couldn't resist doing a little sketch of Pua for him. I drew it in 2B, which is basically my favourite pencil ever, and added some colour with some very old WHSmith colouring pencils. They still do a good value pack of 36 colouring pencils, but I find my old ones have softer leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...