Saturday 16 September 2017

Balloon Birthday Card


For this Birthday card I used these free printables from Papercraft Inpsirations. I was really caught by the beautiful balloon paper, so printed it off and mounted it on some pearly paper. I cut out a second layer of the balloons and mounted them using 3D foam, and added strings with Liquid Pearls (not that I've perfected a smooth line yet!) I also cut out the "Happy Birthday" sentiment in glossy white card using my beautiful new Cricut Explore Air 2 - so useful!


I love having decorated envelopes, so cut out some more balloons to attach to the envelope, adding some strings with a silver gel pen. I think envelopes should make people smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...