Tuesday 12 September 2017

Happy Birthday Papercut Card


I was recently gifted a Cricut Explore Air 2, and one of the first things I had to try was this complex Happy Birthday papercut. I cut it out from a dark blue card which has a slight metallic gold sheen, and it worked so well! I mounted it on one of these printable marble papers by TwigsandTwineArt - they make such beautiful backgrounds. This one reminds me a bit of a galaxy. The circle is then mounted with 3D foam tape on to some dark purple card and a white card back, with some Liquid Pearl embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...