Saturday 30 September 2017

The Mystery Machine Card


At the beginning of September I was very kindly gifted a Cricut Explore Air 2 - it is a beauty! So when it came time to make a Birthday card for my Scooby Doo obsessed nephew, I knew what I had to do. I was able to find the free .svg files for the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine over at Krafty Nook, meaning I simply had to upload and the machine cut everything out! It was a bit fiddly to glue all the layers together, but I think it looks wonderful! And I used pearl orange paper, because I do like things to be a bit sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...