Wednesday 15 November 2017

Industrial Birthday Card


When I inherited a large craft stash a couple of years ago, included were a wonderful collection of industrial themed papers and toppers - great for masculine cards! I particularly love this wood texture - it would actually look great on my doll's house renovation... Paired with the metallic/chalkboard style topper it made for a quick but awesome Birthday card, and I added some metallic silver pen to the bolts for a bit of sparkle - I just couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...