Sunday 12 November 2017

Star Wars BB-8 Card


I made this card months ago for a friend's son who likes Star Wars. I found some free printable BB-8 paper on Google, which meant I could print it out in different scales as both the background and the feature! I wish I could give you a link to it, but I can't seem to find my bookmark... If you recognise it, feel free to comment and I'll update this post with the source :) I added some Glossy Accents to his central "eye" - it's basically a liquid which sets completely clear in a slightly domed form - it's great for things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...