Tuesday 2 January 2018

Present Gift Card Holder


When giving someone a giftcard or just some cash, it can be difficult to make it look special. This free SVG by Dreaming Tree offers a solution with a little present that holds a gift card inside. This was quick and easy to cut out using my Cricut Explore Air 2, and was even fairly easy to glue together. I chose to make the main body of the present in a dark green, and chose a complimentary hand-marbled paper from my stash for the front. I also added one of my gift tags which I've shared peeks at over on Instagram! I used some simple curling ribbon to tie it up, as I didn't have any appropriate fabric ribbon to hand. Inside is an insert which you glue down, and it has a slot in the middle for your gift card or cash. I've just put a gift tag in to model it! I really love that this was easy and effective. And it wouldn't even be too difficult to make a simpler one without a cutting machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...