Monday 19 March 2012

Star Wars: Wicket the Ewok


And here's who the Sneak Peek on Facebook linked to!


Definitely another of my favourites, so cute! Would definitely put more detail into his hood now I've seen the film though ;) I may update him...


I love his weapon... Can you work out how I made it?


Thin wooden skewer, with the tip from a scratching tool glued on, and wrapped with string. I think it's quite effective :) And again, thanks to crochet, it can be inserted and removed from his paw :)

Full series:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...